We manufacture and export a wide assortment of Ginger Oleoresin
which is obtained by Solvent extraction of dried rhizomes of Zingiber Officinalis L. Ginger Oleoresin is a free flowing homogeneous dark brown liquid. We offer the packaging of Ginger Oleoresin as per the specific requirements of the customers. We offer Ginger Oleoresin at very competitive price, which is widely appreciated by our customers.
Oleoresin Ginger is obtained by Solvent
extraction of dried rhizomes of ZINGIBER OFFICINALIS L. ( Family : Zingiberaceae)
A free flowing homogeneous dark brown liquid
Organoleptic Properties :
Odour of Ginger and pungent after use
- Volatile oil content :30 .36 % (Vol./Wt.)
- Residual solvent Acetone : 8 ppm
- Residual solvent Hexane : 4 ppm
- Solubility : Soluble in vegetable oils
- Ingredients : Only the pure extract of Ginger with no other additives.
- Packing : As per customers requirement
- Storage : Store preferably in glass bottles, stainless steel containers in a cool place protected from light