We Manufacture and Export Davana Oil
which is obtained through Steam Distilled Extraction Method. Davana Oil Oil is a Dark green to reddish-brownish green viscous liquid and is popular in the perfumery industry where it is capable of making a scent unique to the individual. It also has some history in aromatherapy as being a fantastic aphrodisiac and as an agent to combat anxiety. Davana Oil is also regarded as being anti-infectious, soothing to dry rough skin, and stimulating to the endocrine system.
Botanical Name :
Plant Part :
Stems and Leaves
Extraction Method :
Dark green to reddish-brownish green viscous liquid
Aromatic Scent :
Davana Essential Oil is a difficult oil to describe because it is capable of smelling very different on each individual. The feedback tends to alternate between masculine floral scents through to a woodsy, balsamic odor.
- Specific Gravity : 0.9605 at 20 C
- Refractive Index :1.4880 at 20oC
- Optical Rotation :+ 35 at 20C
- Packing : As per customers requirements
- Storage : Store preferably in full, tight containers in a cool place protected from light