We Manufacture and Export Cedarwood Oil
, which is obtained through Steam Distilled Extraction Method. Cedarwood Oil is a Yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid and is believed to have the following properties: antiseptic, anti-putrescent, anti-seborrheic, aphrodisiac, astringent, diuretic, expectorant, fungicidal, mucolytic, sedative (nervous), stimulant (circulatory), tonic. In India, this oil has been shown to possess insecticidal and anti-fungal properties.
Botanical Name :
Plant Part :
Extraction Method :
Yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid
Aromatic Scent :
Cedarwood Himalayan has a dry woody aroma, slightly camphoraceous, smoky, balsamic, very subtle with a hint of spice.
- Specific Gravity : Between 0.930 and 0.950 at 25oC
- Refractive Index : Between 1.508 and 1.510 at 25oC
- Optical Rotation : +48 to +70
- Packing : As per customers requirements
- Storage :Store preferably in full, tight, glass, tin- lined,or aluminium containers in a cool place protected from light.