We are an accomplished manufacturer and exporter of Black Pepper Oleoresin
which is obtained by Solvent extraction of dried berries. Olive green to olive brown in color, Black Pepper Oleoresin possess characteristic aroma and taste of Black Pepper. We offer our Black Pepper Oleoresin at very competitive price and in customized packaging.
Oleoresin Black pepper is obtained by Solvent extraction of dried berries of Piper nigrum L. ( Family : Piperaceae )
The viscous oleoresin is olive green to olive brown in color
Organoleptic Properties :
Characteristic aroma and taste of Black Pepper
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- Piperine content : 40 - 20 % [ By UV Spectrophotometric method.]
- Volatile oil content : 20 - 21% [ By UV Spectrophotometric method ]
- Residual solvent : Below 14 PPM
- Solubility : Soluble in vegetable oils
- Ingredients : Only the pure extract of Black Pepper with no other additive
- Packing : As per customers requirements
- Storage & Shelf life : Store preferably in glass bottles , stainless steel containers in a cool place , protected from light. Tends to settle on long storage. To ensure homogeneity, mix well before each use.